May 16, 2007

A few random thoughts, in relation to latest weather


(1) I can't stand the rain, against my window, bringing back sweet memories

(2) Who'll stop the rain?

(3) Have you ever seen the rain?

(4) When the rain comes, they run and hide their heads

(5) If there's any truth to the saying, lord, let it be a summer rain

and now some personal content...

I actually kind of grin when it rains, because, well, the first time me and my sweetheart ended up in an indoor intimate snuggle was when it was about to rain and we had to run back to his place. For a while after that, we used to say: 'Looks like rain' when we were out somewhere and wanted to go be IN somewhere. One day, at a local grocery store, an old lady overheard us and looked outside quizically, because it was one of those August days without a cloud to be seen.

No comments:

Blog Archive