March 14, 2013

MY PUSSY IS A SOCIOPATH

MY PUSSY IS A SOCIOPATH



My pussy is a sociopath.

It makes its demands of oppressed billionaires

Who want more and more of my less and less.

It says: ‘Read my lips, cunts! No new taxing

My patience. Do not pound your nonsense into me

Just because I’m wearing your school uniform.

Your scissors determined the cut –

Just as my teeth will determine yours.”



My pussy is a sociopath.

It finds your protrusions to be tiresome,

Approximate dictations and so short of sight.

It says: ‘limp sleeping serpents and vaguely wet fuses

Do not frighten me as much as you think.

I can pounce on you like a legged clam,

And surround you with depths you can barely fathom –

Bobbitt was just the start, little man.’



My pussy is a sociopath,

To what you consider society to be.

51 , a high number for your stubby things.

It says: ‘don’t inflict nature while those little blue pills

Are serving to shore up your ego like sand.

We can rise up much higher than you ever will

and we can close our door when you come back from war.

So get in the kitchen and cook up some change.’



Tim 3-14-13

No comments:

Blog Archive